Emotional Intelligence for Leadership: The Complete Guide to Improve Your Social Skills (Hardcover)
Have you always dreamed of being a charismatic guide for people, both in social life and business? Would you like to create a work team driven by motivation and productivity? Do you wonder why some people are progressing faster in their careers than you, even when they seem less smart? If you answered "YES" to at least one of the questions above, then keep reading...
Emotional Intelligence or EI is the capacity to not only understand and handle one's own emotions but also of the people around. People having a higher degree of emotional intelligence know how various emotions can affect different kinds of people.
For leaders, having emotional intelligence is vital for success. Think about it: who is more likely to succeed at taking the organization forward - a leader who shouts at their team when under stress, or one who stays in CONTROL of their emotions and those of others, and calmly assesses the situation?
According to the Harvard Business Review, Emotional Intelligence is a key leadership skill, and for a leader to truly be effective, they must be masterful at managing their relationships in a positive way.
If you aspire to be a leader in whatever you do, you will have to understand what your colleagues, team members or subordinates feel. When you understand their pulse you can inspire or motivate them in working towards a unified goal.
Here's a tiny bit of what you ll discover in Emotional Intelligence for Leadership
- How to leverage positive emotions in people to increase their productivity and happiness;
- Gain Self-Confidence learning how to overcome social insecurities;
- Become an emotionally intelligent leader, make people inspired by you, and achieve your goals ethically and impressively
- Discover why it can matter more than IQ;
- Are Women more Emotionally Intelligent than Men?
- How to use your voice to influence people and regain the positive spirit in your team;
- How to manage your own emotions so you can make decisions based on sound logic and reasoning;
- How to avoid complaining and mockery within your workforce;
- The 5 Essential Qualities of a Great Leader;
- Find out the most common mistakes leaders make, so that you don't have to;
- The different styles of Leadership, and the one most effective style;
- An eight-step Program to improve your Emotional Intelligence Skills;
and much, much more...
No matter what are your goals, what is your industry, or what is your experience - emotional intelligence is a MUST if you want to achieve great success, become a good leader, and enjoy life in the best way possible.
Even if it is the first time you approach the fascinating topic of LEADERSHIP, this book will give you the practical tools to improve your charismatic skills and become a natural leader, for yourself first and others as a natural consequence
If you need the motivation to make CHANGES and you want to learn how to be a GREAT LEADER, in work or in life, Emotional Intelligence for Leadership is the RIGHT BOOK FOR YOU
GET STARTED NOW Scroll up, click on "BUY NOW" and Get Your Copy