The Codependency Recovery Plan: A 5-Step Guide to Understand, Accept, and Break Free from the Codependent Cycle (Paperback)
Detach--from codependency in 5-steps.
You can say no. You can stop people pleasing and start setting boundaries. You can ask for what you need. You can love and be loved--without sacrifice--by breaking the codependency cycle.
The Codependency Recovery Plan empowers you to have healthy, happy interdependent relationships. This actionable 5-step program is designed to help you get in touch with yourself, assert boundaries, and communicate confidently. You'll be free to nurture true intimacy.
The 5-steps to break the codependency cycle include:
- Step 1: Get in Touch with Your "Self"--Learn how to stand on your own two feet.
- Step 2: Prioritize Self-Care--Show yourself respect by caring for your mind and body.
- Step 3: Build Boundaries--Take a stand for what feels good to you in life and love.
- Step 4: Communicate Confidently--Open up about what you think, feel, and need to share with others.
- Step 5: Get intimate--Experience healthy and joyful connections.
You can't change your history with codependency--but you can take charge of your recovery. Starting now.