PPI FE Other Disciplines Review Manual – A Comprehensive Review Guide to Pass the NCEES FE Exam (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 3-5 Days (Subject to Availability)
Michael R. Lindeburg PE’s FE Other Disciplines Review Manual offers complete review for the FE Other Disciplines exam.
- Electricity, Power, and Magnetism
- Engineering Economics
- Ethics and Professional Practice
- Fluid Mechanics and Dynamics of Gases and Liquids
- Heat, Mass, and Energy Transfer
- Instrumentation and Data Acquisition
- Materials Science
- Mathematics and Advanced Engineering Mathematics
- Probability and Statistics
- Safety, Health, and Environment
- Strength of Materials
- Complete coverage of all exam knowledge areas.
- Updated equations, figures, and tables for version 9.4 of the NCEES FE Reference Handbook to familiarize you with the reference you’ll use on exam day.
- Concise explanations supported by exam-like example problems, with step-by-step solutions to reinforce the theory and application of fundamental concepts.
- A robust index with thousands of terms to facilitate referencing.
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: PPI, A Kaplan Company
About the Author
Michael R. Lindeburg, PE, is one of the best-known authors of engineering textbooks and references. His books and courses have influenced millions of engineers around the world. Since 1975, he has authored over 40 engineering reference and exam preparation books. He has spent thousands of hours teaching engineering to students and practicing engineers. He holds bachelor of science and master of science degrees in industrial engineering from Stanford University.