No Stone Unturned (Forensic Instincts #8) (Compact Disc)
List Price: $44.99
Our Price: $40.49
(Save: $4.50 10%)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Forensic Instincts series.
- #1: The Girl Who Disappeared Twice (Forensic Instincts #1) (Mass Market Paperbound): Email or call for price
- #2: The Line Between Here and Gone (Forensic Instincts #2) (Mass Market Paperbound): Email or call for price
- #3: The Stranger You Know (Forensic Instincts #3) (Hardcover): $22.46
- #4: The Silence That Speaks (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #5: The Murder That Never Was (Forensic Instincts #5) (Paperback): $11.66
- #6: A Face to Die for (Forensic Instincts #6) (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #9: At Any Cost: A Forensic Instincts Novel (Hardcover): $26.06
Jewelry designer Fiona McKay is working on her latest collection of Celtic-inspired jewelry. She's excited by the possibilities uncovered by Rose Flaherty, the antiquities dealer helping her research the heirloom tapestries inspiring her new collection. So when Rose calls to tell her she has answers, Fiona hurries to meet her. But her artistic world is shattered when she finds the lifeless body of the elderly woman. Why would anyone kill such a harmless person? And what if Fiona had arrived just a few minutes earlier? Would she have been killed as well? Unnerved, she heads for her brother's Brooklyn apartment seeking advice and comfort. Ryan McKay, Forensic Instincts' technology wiz, is not amused by his little sister interrupting his evening with his girlfriend and coworker, Claire Hedgleigh. But when Ryan and Claire hear the details of Rose's murder, they fear that Fiona could be next, and quickly assume the role of her protectors. What they're unaware of is how many people are desperately seeking the information now buried along with Rose. A former IRA sniper. A traitorous killer who worked for the British. Two vicious adversaries taking their epic battle to America. A secret Irish hoard as the grand prize in a winner takes all fight to the death.