Zoom for beginners: The absolute step-by-step beginner guide to quickly get started with Zoom and run successful classes and virtual meeti (Paperback)
The ultimate step-by-step beginner guide (With Screenshots)
- Do you want to learn how to master online meetings with the most popular video conferencing software in the world?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by new technology and you feel worried about having to learn new software overnight?
- Do you want an easy step-by-step guide with screenshots that will get you started with Zoom?
If you answered yes, then you are in the right place
Your step-by-step guide
People around the world are advancing into the digital world at an exponential rate, so much so that a major part of their day is driven by technology and digital devices. Our work environment has also witnessed a massive impact by shifting to digital tools that make our lives easier.
With recent social distancing practices, a lot of people have turned toward Zoom, which is a video conferencing service that allows multiple users to participate in virtual meetings. If you are new to this platform, this book will guide you through all aspects of Zoom - what it is, its features, how to use it, and some additional tips.
In your short book, you will learn all you need to know to get started with Zoom, starting from the very basics to advanced features. The book is meant for beginners, with no prior experience. I will walk you through what you need to do to get started - step by step, nothing is left out.
You will learn:
- Create an account and install Zoom on Desktop, Laptop and Mobile
- Starting to use Zoom
- Create or join a meeting
- Send messages and files to contacts
- Schedule a meeting
- Record and share your screen
- Send documents and files
- Chat with your contacts
- And more...
- How to be a Pro in Video Conferences
- Dos and Don'ts
- The future of Video Conferences
Are you ready to run successful virtual meetings?