AP Physics 1: With 2 Practice Tests (Barron's Test Prep) (Paperback)
Be prepared for exam day with Barron’s. Trusted content from AP experts!
Barron’s AP Physics 1: 2021-2022 includes in-depth content review and practice. It’s the only book you’ll need to be prepared for exam day.
Written by Experienced Educators
- Learn from Barron’s--all content is written and reviewed by AP experts
- Build your understanding with comprehensive review tailored to the most recent exam
- Get a leg up with tips, strategies, and study advice for exam day--it’s like having a trusted tutor by your side
- Sharpen your test-taking skills with 2 full-length practice tests, including a diagnostic test to target your studying
- Strengthen your knowledge with in-depth review covering all Units on the AP Physics 1 Exam
- Reinforce your learning with practice questions at the end of each chapter
About the Author
Ken Rideout has a B.S. in Honors Physics from Purdue University and an M.S. in Physics from Carnegie Mellon University. He has been teaching high school physics for more than fifteen years in the Boston area and is currently the science department head at Wayland High School in Wayland, MA.
Jonathan Wolf has taught all levels of physics at both the secondary school and college level for over 36 years. He spent 25 of those years teaching physics at Scarsdale High School in Scarsdale, New York and retired from there in 2014. He has taught introductory college physics lectures and introductory college physics labs as a member of the adjunct faculty at Hofstra University, Seton Hall University, and most recently at Fairleigh Dickinson University in Madison, New Jersey. He is the author of the former Barron's AP Physics B review book, Barron's College Review: Physics, and was a co-author of the former version of Barrons SAT Physics Subject Test Review. He has published over forty professional papers in the fields of Astronomy, Physics, and Physics Education and served for more than ten years as Assistant Editor for The Science Teachers Bulletin published by the Science Teachers Association of New York State (STANYS).
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.