Nevertheless, She Wore It: A Journal (Diary)
List Price: $14.95
Our Price: $13.46
(Save: $1.50 10%)
Usually Ships in 3-5 Days (Subject to Availability)
With stunning illustrations from the book Nevertheless, She Wore It, this journal inspires readers to find their inner style.
Here's a space for the person whose style speaks volumes. Featuring stunning illustrations from Nevertheless, She Wore It by Ann Shen that showcase iconic styles and the gutsy women who made them famous, this journal will inspire readers to find their own inner style.
• FAN FAVORITE: Ann Shen's art has a unique power to it, and her previous books and stationary from Bad Girls Throughout History and Legendary Ladies have generated an enthusiastic following.
• DISTINCTIVE DESIGN: The combination of Ann Shen's art and Nevertheless, She Wore It's unique topic make this a standout option for journaling.
• LIFESTYLE SWEET SPOT: Gorgeous illustrations in a giftable package make this the perfect journal for style lovers.
• Fans of Ann Shen and her beautiful art style and her book, Nevertheless, She Wore It
• Fans of Bad Girls Throughout History and Legendary Ladies
About the Author
Ann Shen is an illustrator and a graphic designer based in Los Angeles. Her bright, colorful style has been put to work on everything from young adult book covers to doll packaging to concept art for theme park rides halfway across the globe. And she is the successful author of Bad Girls Throughout History and Legendary Ladies. Her illustration work has been featured on BuzzFeed, HelloGiggles, DesignWorkLife, DesignLoveFest, Oh Joy!, Supersonic Electronic, and Grazia, to name a few. Other clients include HarperCollins, the New York Times, Huffington Post, Anthropologie, and Mattel. She is the author/illustrator of Bad Girls Throughout History and Legendary Ladies.